Welcome to Prospering Times!
These are prospering times… for someone; why not you? In Isaiah 43:19, it is said, “Behold, I will do a new thing; now shall it spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert”.
I find this passage a reassuring reminder that I can prosper now. The Self-Existent part of ourselves, which watches us while we speak words that communicate beauty, love and harmony with the same detachment as when we speak from anger, lack or fear; is the same part of us which governs our activities when we choose to do a ‘new thing’.
In the context of prosperity, the ‘rivers in the desert’ could represent the flow of energy, ideas or cash in what some would call economically tough times. What if there were a place where you breathe the air of abundance, drink from life giving waters, and readily find food for thought?
The energetic intention for this place in virtual space/time is to be a portal to Prospering Times and a gateway to the fertile ground of being you may have been looking for. Look forward, to information, motivation, conversation and opportunities to contribute to and benefit from the ideas and possibilities emerging here.
- Seed of Faith
- Are Accountability Partners Worth It?
- Tips on how to have a healthy, energetic morning!
- Real Life – How to Find Fulfillment
- Calm Your Mind, Heal Your Body
- Positive Thinking For Negative Times
- Live Longer: Strategies To Add Extra Years To Your Life
- Life Balance Without Regret
- A Seeker’s Guide To Finding Your Life Purpose
- Show your Appreciation on Simple Gestures
This month our Visioning Call will be held on the 4th Sunday. See the information below for details:
Title: October 2017 Visioning Call
Date: Sunday, Oct 22nd
Time: 6:00 PM Eastern
Attend by Phone:
Guest pin code: 836514#
Primary dial in number: (425) 440-5010
Secondary dial in number:
Full list of dial in Numbers Event Page
- Building Your Field of Dreams
- Do Greater Things
- Falling Upward
- Prosperity’s 10 Commandments
- Spiritual Economics