“What is a Spiritual Life Coach?”
A Spiritual Life Coach is someone who helps you to:
1. Get a clear idea of your purpose and core desires.
Many times, people aren’t completely sure what they’re meant to do, or what would make them happy. They have some ideas about things they’d like, but they don’t know how to create real, lasting joy and meaning in their lives.
This type of Life Coach helps you to get crystal clear on what you want, what you’re passionate about, and what kind of impact you want to make in the world.
2. Form a concrete, actionable plan, and gives you the secrets to making sure it succeeds.
Once you know what you want, whether you already know it right now or you discover it during your coaching session, your coach will help you to determine the course of action that will bring you to that goal. And, more importantly, they’ll teach you about the invisible laws that govern whether or not you will succeed.
I’m sure you’ve noticed that some people seem to be able to create success almost effortlessly, even if their goals initially seemed impossible, whereas others continue to struggle for years without making headway. What’s the difference?
The difference is, the successful ones use the infallible laws of the universe in their favor, while the ones who stay stuck ignore these laws or accidentally use them against themselves.
A good Spiritual Life Coach can explain to you how these principles work, and how to make sure that they’re working FOR you instead of against you.
3. Discover the obstacles that are secretly holding you back
Many of us long to live better, more expanded lives, and to have an impact on those around us.
But part of us also clings to the things that are familiar and safe.
As you start to move toward the life of your dreams, your old habits, fears and beliefs will rush to try to hold you back, using an amazing array of subtle tactics to protect the status quo.
There will be distractions that tempt you to leave your most important projects for tomorrow, doubts that drain your confidence and slow your progress to a halt, habits that cause your efforts to be ineffective, and fears that lead you to hold back, concealing your light and power and leaving you unable to give it your all.
This type of Life Coach helps you to discover these obstacles, even if you’re unable to see them yourself, and form a plan for moving past them so that you can move toward your ideal life full-steam ahead, instead of making slow progress, or none at all.
“Is a Spiritual Life Coach like a self-help book?”
Not really. Unlike self-help books, Life Coaches don’t give you one-size-fits-all advice, or a pile of information that you’re left to digest and implement on your own. Instead, we help you create a plan that’s tailored to your purpose and desires, and support you through every step of the journey as you put it into action.
We also provide accountability, which helps you to stay “in action” even when you’re feeling discouraged or unmotivated.
That way, instead of getting a lot of advice, not knowing how to use it all, and putting it on the shelf, you can get all your questions answered, start taking action right away, and make fast, consistent progress toward your purpose and your dreams.
“Is Spirituality Based Life Coaching like therapy?”
While a Life Coach can help you to heal from the wounds of your past, that isn’t all we do. We also help you create the future you desire, and to stop repeating the patterns that cause you to get hurt, so you can stop accumulating wounds and start creating the life you want to live… a life you’d LOVE.
“What kinds of problems does a Spiritual Life Coach solve?”
The universal laws of success are just that – universal. Just like gravity pulls everything, the laws we teach apply to any problem you’re struggling with, whether it’s…
- Being stuck in a job that you KNOW isn’t what you were meant to do
- Difficulty finding a soul-mate with whom to share your journey
- An ongoing struggle to make ends meet, when you’d rather be creating wealth
- Chronic illness or repeated, mysterious health problems
- Confusion about your true purpose, and a feeling of being aimless and uninspired
- A busy, stressful lifestyle, and a to-do list that never seems to get smaller
- Feelings of victimhood, despair, self-criticism, fear and self-doubt that hold you back from creating the life of your dreams
- Or anything else that’s keeping you unhappy, stuck, or living a life that’s less than you desire.
“What benefits do I get from working with a Spiritual Coach?”
When you know how to use the invisible, infallible, universal principles of success, everything becomes easier.
Get in touch with your true, core self and the wisdom of your intuition, so you’re able to discover your purpose, notice opportunities that you otherwise might have missed, and avoid obstacles that would have blocked you in the past.
The people, circumstances, abilities and resources you desire come to you easily, because all your power is turned toward attracting them instead of working against your growth or being limited by fears, doubts, or a lack of knowledge.
The Law of Attraction works in your favor, so instead of attracting a parade of problems, challenges and limitations, you start to attract blessings and successes that never seemed possible before.
Difficulties that have been repeating themselves in your life for years finally go away, and once you know how to create the circumstances you desire instead of the ones you don’t want, you’ll be equipped to create ANYTHING you want in your life, anytime you want it.
Whether you’re looking to create…
- A profitable business or career that centers around your purpose and passion
- A loving soul-mate relationship with a mature, sexy, supportive partner
- Vibrant health and an attractive body that you LOVE living in
- A lifestyle you love waking up to in the morning
- Or anything else that you’ve been struggling for years to make real
…you’ll learn how to make it a reality, faster than you ever thought possible.
“How does the Spiritual Coaching process work?”
Different Certified Spirituality Life Coaches have different methods, but our process involves weekly videos and/or audios, with workbooks to go with them, and weekly coaching calls that help you to put the material in the videos and audios to use.
Each week, you would watch a video or listen to an audio, complete any exercises that are involved, and then put that week’s teachings into action. If any questions come up while you’re going through the material or working on an action step, you can bring them up on the coaching call to get personalized advice.
If this system doesn’t work for you, there are other methods available – fill out the form below and ask a member of my team to tell you about the options we offer.
- Seed of Faith
- Are Accountability Partners Worth It?
- Tips on how to have a healthy, energetic morning!
- Real Life – How to Find Fulfillment
- Calm Your Mind, Heal Your Body
- Positive Thinking For Negative Times
- Live Longer: Strategies To Add Extra Years To Your Life
- Life Balance Without Regret
- A Seeker’s Guide To Finding Your Life Purpose
- Show your Appreciation on Simple Gestures
This month our Visioning Call will be held on the 3rd Sunday of the month rather than the 4th Sunday. See the information below for details:
Title: June 2017 Visioning Call
Date: Sunday, June 25th
Time: 6:00 PM Eastern
Attend by Phone:
Guest pin code: 836514#
Primary dial in number: (425) 440-5010
Secondary dial in number:
Full list of dial in Numbers Event Page
- Building Your Field of Dreams
- Do Greater Things
- Falling Upward
- Prosperity’s 10 Commandments
- Spiritual Economics